The Next NBA

The Next NBA

Sunday, February 19, 2006

All-Star 2006: Sorry everyone, it’s been a long time since I posted. Been really busy lately. Started graduate school this year and I am also spending 20 hours a week working to get my license so I don’t have much time to blog anymore. I decided to start blogging again after reading End of the Bench. Check his blog out to get a recap on the All-Star Weekend. Man, it’s been so long, I had to look up the html on how to link to his site. It’s strange how easy you forget this stuff. But you got to do what you love or else life just isn’t as meaningful! That goes for you to McGrady. Keep playing basketball or else you would even be more depressed without the game and about 16 million dollars in your pocket.

For anyone who missed the All-Star weekend up this point, check out Nba.com All-Star’s recap videos. I checked it out just to see Nate jump over Spub Webb again. As for the All-Star game coming up in about 30 minutes, I would really like to see McGrady or Yao take home MVP. They are in Houston but the way Yao has been playing and how depressed McGrady is; it’s not going to happen. My prediction for MVP is L. James and as much as I like to see Yao do well, I think the East will win now that Shaq is on their side.