Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Sunday, February 19, 2006
5. Free throw shooting was awful. I don’t have the stats but it must have been like 50% with one air-ball. Not naming who but it was a big guy from the East. Take a guess. Not that big guy, the other big guy.
4. The East came back with 17 pts down at half-time and won it with the defense of the 4 Pistons.
3. T. McGrady had a big game, scored about 34 points even though he’s depressed.
2. C. Bosh is no longer bald and P. Gasol has...a beard! Yeah, the last time I saw these two guys play was about 2 years ago. TNT and ESPN don’t broadcast either of these two teams.
1. Finally, those were some ugly uniforms. That surprised the hell out of me. What were they thinking!
5. Yao didn’t do much. He started the game but never gets to finish it.
4. The least turn over occurs when the four Pistons were in the game together.
3. Another high scoring game and again came down to the last minute.
2. C. Barkley being wrong again.
1. A lot of bad passes, a lot of turn overs, and a really poor ending to the game with a bad shot by McGrady and then a turn over by K. Brayant. Even the Rookie game was played better and more exciting. I guess that explains why the All-Star is broadcast through cable and no longer on national TV.
For anyone who missed the All-Star weekend up this point, check out Nba.com All-Star’s recap videos. I checked it out just to see Nate jump over Spub Webb again. As for the All-Star game coming up in about 30 minutes, I would really like to see McGrady or Yao take home MVP. They are in Houston but the way Yao has been playing and how depressed McGrady is; it’s not going to happen. My prediction for MVP is L. James and as much as I like to see Yao do well, I think the East will win now that Shaq is on their side.
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
All I got to say is, what about this guy?
No, not this guy-------> that guy
Yeap, that is S. Nash, 1996.
Friday, January 14, 2005
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Cuttino Mobley traded for Doug Christi: I guess Peja is getting what he wants. Looks like he will be traded, now that they found a 3 point shooter to replace him. The only question is where and who, especially now that Artest is no longer an option. I would love to see Peja get traded for Ginobili. They both have identical salary and they are exactly what the other teams need. Spurs are very good defensively and can use a shooter like Peja. Ginobili is like Christi and Peja combined, O.K. like Christi and Mobley combined but everyone knows Ginobili got skills. Lets make it happen!