The Next NBA

The Next NBA

Thursday, April 29, 2004

The Lakers destroyed the Rockets last night and my basketball season is officially over: This doesn't mean I won't watch the rest of the season but I no longer have any team to cheer for since the Jazz didn't even make the play-off. I am a little disappointed at the way Houston lost. I didn't think they had a chance but I thought they would have fought harder to stay alive. I don't want to put blames on particular players but lets just say last night, Yao and Kobe were the two best players on the Lakers team. Although stats showed that Yao only had 3 TO, I swear I counted 7 in the first 8 min. Also, I don't agree with what Kobe did off the court. Rape or no rape, he definitely committed adultery (I'm a little confuse about this because his wife is way hotter but that's another post for another time) but I am impress with what he does on the court, 31 pts., 10 ast., 6 reb., 3 stl. I am not a big fan of the Lakers but got to give props to where props is due and after what happened last night, Kobe is officially #1 on my best NBA player list, surpassing Garnett. I know I'm not the only one that is disappointed at the lost; Katelyn Kristine must be pretty pist too.