The Next NBA

The Next NBA

Sunday, May 02, 2004

My Final Post: Some of you know that I created this blog as a requirement for my undergraduate weblog class. The next two-weeks are final exams for me so this is probably my final post. I really enjoy having a blog. Owning a blog open up a whole world that I never knew existed. It was nice to meet a lot of you and to read and get involve with your blogs as well. Tim Kraus, I really enjoy reading your blog and appreciate your participation on mine. I know you haven't updated anything in a week or so but I hope you keep up with your blog because you offer some really good insights. As for the Raptor Blog, no need to say anything. Scott, you got a nice and professional blog. I also enjoy participating in your blog and I appreciate your participation on mine as well. I have a long educational journey ahead of me and I am not sure if I can find the time to keep an updated blog. I strongly do not believe in having a blog unless it is updated on a regular basis. But do not worry, I will drop in on your blogs periodically to leave a comment and give you a piece of my mind. :) If I do find some free time in the future or if I realize that I cannot live with my NEXT NBA blog, then do not be surprise if you see me updating posts again. :) Have fun and enjoy the rest of the Nba play-off.