The Next NBA

The Next NBA

Monday, July 26, 2004

Shaq is full of crap and Kidd, I got your back man: The other night I saw Shaq promise Miami that he will bring them a ring. I have never heard so much bull shit before. Am I the only one who is tire of hearing Shaq talk all this crap? “Shaq is the mack, I am the daddy and the diesel” and whatever. I think Shaq has lost it. He is starting to refer to him in third person again. Come on Shaq, you’re in denial. You’re in Miami; you’re no longer in L.A. Start dealing with reality and just stop talking so much shit. We all know you’re not going to bring a ring to Miami! Everyone is getting on Kobe’s back but at least when he was asked if he will win with the roster that he has, he respond, “I don’t know. The West is tough. I don’t’ know if we can win.”  A honest response by a man who is unsure of what honesty is.

I understand where J. Kidd is coming from. Last season, when he was a free agent, he had the option of signing with the dominate Spurs and playing along side Duncan. He turned it down because he wanted to help build New Jersey. This year, they let go of K. Martin. What a kick in the face. There goes J. Kidd’s dream.  I feel for you Kidd.  If you want to leave, you got my blessing man.